Saturday, April 2

April challenge

So, how appropriate is it that the challenge is over but now I actually have something to write about, haha?

Sam and I were watching Super Size Me a couple nights ago. It was her first time watching it and so at the end she said that it made her want to do the opposite and being the great girlfriend that I am agreed to go along with her on this challenge. So the rules are basically no fast food for 30 days. We will eat at home most nights. 'Slow food' as we call it is not included but everything else is, including the food we have available to us at work. It is definitely going to be a challenge for us because we are use to eating out a lot. But this will hopefully help us with having a healthier lifestyle and it most definitely will help us save money.

I am also challenging myself to get back into a gym routine. Since Cyrus switched schedules I've gotten lazy. So I want to go to the gym a minimum of 3 nights a week for cardio and 3 nights for weights. I will be doing cardio and abs at work bc they have better equipment and weights and round 2 of abs at home with Sam. This is also going to be a huge challenge.

Wish me luck! I am going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. How come you didn't just stay with the same schedule at that Cyrus person? But, good luck anyway!! LMK how it goes!

    ReplyDelete