Monday, March 14

48 hours

until my next day off and I cannot wait! Hopefully I will be approved for having thursday off as well and I can go hiking! And fishing! Yay!

I am so sore! Cyrus, as always, kicked my butt in the gym. We concentrated on the back of our arms and our thighs (dont forget abs) and I feel like I am walking around with a split all the way up my body. It is a good kind of sore though. I need to get motivated to run again...i hate running!


I still have not figured out what I want to study. I need to hurry up and figure that out so I can figure out what school and so on. Figuring out life sucks. But at least I only have about 8 minutes and I am off work...yay!

Gotta enjoy the little things :)

2 comments:

  1. Who is this Cyrus dude, and why is he making your arms hurt???

    I think you should go to Catawba with Jake...you can make sure he has friends this time ((she says wistfully))....((and begs...please??))

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a guy I work with and on our lunch breaks we were going to the gym.

    I may eventually go there but it is mad expensive and I don't have money like that. I am probably just going to go to RCCC the first two years. I just finished filling out the forms for aid so I am just waiting to see how much I get back.

    ReplyDelete