Tuesday, March 8

Gym rat

So tonight was my first night training with Cyrus during my lunch break...OMG! He totally kicked my butt. It was a great work out and he showed me a lot of things that I can do in the apartment when I can't will myself to the gym. I think he is going to be a great partner, we are good at pushing each other. So I have things to work on while I am with Cyrus and when I come home I am going to be partnering with Sam and going to the gym again...hopefully it won't be too long before I start to see results other than my wallet taking a hit from all of the laundry I will have to be doing haha.

My tattoo is doing great and I cannot wait until Sam orders more supplies so I can get another. These things really are addicting.

Man gas is getting outrageous! It is $3.79 in Charlotte and I talked to a guy in California who said it was up to $4.50 in some places! This is crazy! I am going to have to find a motorcycle or scooter soon, let me know if you find one for cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Don't do the motorcycle or scooter... Just carpool with someone. And I'm not happy about these tattoo things I'm hearing. Stop it!

    By the way, I'm very happy that you're blogging with me. What are you thinking about it??? I love the randomness of your posts, too...You're almost as funny as your favorite aunt!

    Also, I'm proud of you for all this working out I'm hearing that you're doing. Keep it up. You might inspire me!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete