Thursday, March 17

Good news!!

So to be quick and short today (you know, as opposed to those crazy long blogs I always do) I am pretty sure I have settled on a major. After doing some research I believe I am going to major in sociology. I figure this will give me the most for my money in a sense. There are a lot of different things I can do with this degree if it comes down to it. I am still working on what I want to minor in, I will more than likely do marketing and a foreign language. I hate Spanish but I will probably give it another chance. I still have time to worry about that because I won't be able to declare a minor until I transfer to a 4 year school. I am just glad that I have pretty much settled on a major...for now at least :)

1 comment:

  1. Sociology was my minor...and I'm doing the Kevman's sociology homework this semester. So, just let me know if you need any help.

    How is that going to help you in your job? Is Allstate paying for you to go to school?

    ReplyDelete