Tuesday, March 29

AHHHHHHH

So I have always heard the saying that the freaks come out at night. I just want to add that the crazies come out at the end and very beginning of every month. I theorize that this is because that is when they generally get paid and they like to spend their money before its even here...eggs in their basket type of thing. So what am I trying to say? I am saying that if you have a suspended license do not call me and act surprised that I cannot insure you! Do not lie to me about what is on your driving record and then back track like a teenager whose party was busted by the cops and do not call me and expect to pay $20 a month for insurance because that is what you paid in 1975 IT IS 2011 PEOPLE AND YOU HAVEN'T HAD INSURANCE SINCE 1980 WHAT DO YOU REALLY EXPECT?

1 comment:

  1. Poor people....it never hurts to ask. Miracles occur EVERYDAY!!

    ReplyDelete