Thursday, March 10

Working on my day off

So I traded days and worked today...mistake! I had just stupid people all day...someone literally called to ask how much it was to insure a vending machine...well unless its in your house I have no idea!

I also hate that I had to cancel on Jake :( But we are suppose to be going to visit a collge together on Friday so that should be fun. Even though he fussed with me two weeks agi that this college didn't have what he wanted to study...but oh no, someone not related to him says the same thing and all of a sudden its true...teenagers...feh

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to my world!!!! BTW...you'd better start using homonyms correctly!! (its vs. it's!!!!!!!)

    i heart you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really got its vs it's nor affect vs effect. I am good with the others though!

    ReplyDelete