Saturday, March 19

Awesome day!

Today was my first day back since Tuesday. Saturdays are usually hit or miss and today I was all hit! I still have an hour to go but I have 12 items on the board and I am on cloud 9! I feel like I am getting back in my groove.

Because we were unable to go to the mountains this past week Sam and I are taking a trip to the Discovery Place tomorrow and I am beyond excited!!! I have not been since about middle school. The race exhibit is still there and we were reading up on all of the interactive stations. I am going to be like a kid in the candy store LOL!

But I have to pee now...laterdays!

1 comment:

  1. Gross...you said "pee" on your blog!! EEWWWWW....you should have told me you were going to DP...I might have gone with ya...

    I'm off from school next Monday and am thinking about taking LilyBell & your mom to the zoo...You up for that kind of adventure??

    ReplyDelete