Wednesday, March 2

Lazy day

So I may have a lot of blogs with this title. I sometimes feel like I never have a proper day off from work. I have Wednesdays and Sundays off but with the hours I work I either sleep in too late or get up early and go to bed too early as well. I do not like to laze around all day but at the same time I want to enjoy what little time I do have. So I usually get up and go hang out at the coffee house with Sam but today I didn't even change out of my pajamas and it felt great haha. I still feel bad because I had a list of things to do like go to the gym, finish reading my book, Daria marathon and other random things but I did none of that. I laid around, messed on my computer and found a new show (well new to me) that I haven't decided if I like yet or not.

Jamie stopped by today and it was good to see him. I miss hanging out with my little brother but he is being a dumb teenage boy and still trying to really figure out who he is or who he wants to be I guess so I will take what I can get right now. I just wish he would hurry and grow up a little more. Speaking of dumb teenage boys Jake is coming home soon and I can't wait to see him either! I still have to give him crap about wrecking his car and getting his lip pierced. Sometimes picking on him is too easy :)

But I can hear the ice cream in the freezer and the gym fussing over who gets my attention tonight so I better go break up the fight. And maybe I will have that Daria marathon after all :)

4 comments:

  1. hmm...i choose ice cream... but you should choose gym. i'm glad you're working out. maybe you'll inspire me!! be nice to harry barry--i miss him, too. never, ever apologize for lazy days, though. just take them when they come--you work hard most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose both haha. A small reward to staying on track with the gym thing. You should definitely work out. I am not a fan of the treadmill or bike (even though I do it anyway) But I like to lift weights. I can tell a difference in my strength day to day. And I am nice to Jamie, he is just hard head sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the personification of the gym and the ice cream "fussing" over who gets your attention! Fun slice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you enjoyed my fumbled attempt at a joke ;)

    ReplyDelete