Wednesday, March 2

Day One

So this is my first blog of the challenge and I am already having writers block. Is that even possible? Haha, I guess I will use this one to let you know a little bit about me for the nonexistent followers I have.

Well I am 23 and a half. I work as an insurance agent and I actually like my job, oh the things school and parents don't prepare you for haha. I haven't completely hated the jobs i have had before but it is weird to actually have a career with a future and to enjoy it. After I had to leave college I figured I would be stuck in a sucky job but oh well. I guess somethings work out after all.

I do have plans to go back to school this upcoming fall, yet I am absolutely no idea what I want to do. I have struggled with this for a while. There is so much I want to do but I just haven't narrowed it down yet. But I guess it will come with time.

So, tonight was a great night at work. I think I may have finally settled into my schedule. I am not the most excited about working 5-1:30am but I really enjoy the team that I work on and I am a huge fan of my manager. Plus if I am going back to school this will be the perfect schedule.

Well that is all I have for now.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. wow ruby!! what a great post! you covered a lot of info here. and i'm totally impressed that you're wanting to get back to college, but if it makes you feel better, i don't think anyone really knows what they want to "be" even when they have a decent job. don't be so hard on yourself--you're still just little!

    i heart you!

    ReplyDelete