Wednesday, March 30

THE TIME HAS COME!!!

In 30 minutes I will be free from work for two whole days! In the morning I am having cable installed! And if I get the numbers I want, with my second check in April I will have enough money to fund my trip to Atlanta! I AM SO EXCITED!

So we have new kids on the team, I am not sure if I have mentioned this yet or not, but anyway, last night we had our monthly team meeting. It was crazy. I had already met three of the four new people on our team and the fourth is...well he was crazy high! It was ridiculous. Even more funny was when the elder of the team called him out on it. It was a "had to be there moment" but hilarious just the same. I am just glad that I do not have to sit next to him. The girl I am sitting next to now is cool. I think Saskia has good matching skills =P

But man today has been a doosey! Customers have been more outrageous that usual...I may never understand how most people think and I am beginning to think more and more that thinking in an 'abnormal' way is much better. But oh well, my work husband is calling me so I've gotta run :)

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, some dude showed up to work high? As in drugs??? Seriously??? How freaking UNprofessional!!

    I'm glad you're gonna have a couple of days off..Do you have to work on Sundays, too?

    ReplyDelete