Friday, March 4

Home early

Some how I made my goal and was able to come home early. Thank goodness! I had some of the dumbest people on the phone tonight and even though I went in at 5 I had a migraine by 6:30 and not just any migraine but a "please just split my skull open and just take my brain already" migraine. And since I work on a computer the whole day I had to deal with it most of the day. But luckily all of the crazies went to bed earlier than usual and I had my goal and a normal head again by 10.

So I have been having very weird dreams. Today I had a dream that the world was covered in mud and I had to drive a school bus full of people to a Taylor Swift concert in order to save the world...who writes this stuff?

But that is all I have tonight because I am ready to eat and pass out.

Thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

  1. i suppose it's not nice for me to say you are totally weird, huh?? seriously? taylor swift? i hope that even with a mean old migraine, that you were nice to the weirdos on the phone. it's so nice to come home early from work. that's totally why i love snow days!

    maybe we'll get one in march!! ;)

    ReplyDelete