Friday, March 25

Day two

of me working 6 days in a row...I am glad that this type of thing is in my control. Unlike working retail at Christmas time. I worked about two weeks in a row while I was at Target...or at least it felt that way. I do not and will not ever miss that. Speaking of. I found this hilairous site (http://www.retailhellunderground.com/) that I have been reading. It is great but should be for adults only because of language. I love to read about all of the horrible customers. It makes me feel better about the idiots I have to deal with most days. Although it hasn't been so bad here recently. I have been making my goals and beyond without the idiocracy that is the average American population (great now that I have said that I am sure tomorrow will be filled with them). But I will say the most trouble I have had on a call today was when a woman from MS (not trying to stereotype its just the truth) called for a quote. The reason I had trouble with this call was because the woman barely had a grasp of the language. No, she wasn't foreign, just uneducated. She didn't know what 'satisfied' meant nor 'immediately' this really upset me because I do not feel like I use more than avereage words and was having a hard time dumbing down everything. I guess this is where our country is though, thanks to no kid left behind...even after the presidency Bush is still screwing us, thats great to know.

2 comments:

  1. Now you stop right now making fun of the poor white trash that has access to a cell phone!!

    You have the greatest work stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as she doesn't know what cell phone is short for I will make of her.

    ReplyDelete