Sunday, March 6

Oh, by the way...

Random update #1: This morning at like 3am I decided to let Sam tattoo me. It is a super tiny pi sign :) It makes me happy haha. It is the first tattoo she has done on a person and it looks great :)

Randm update #2: Zack came over to visit today before he had to head back to State. We just sat around and talked for a couple of hours. I really miss him.

Random update #3: (last random thought of the night I promise) I think I have finally found a work out routine that is going to help me. I have talked it over with a few people, read a few articles and have finally settled on something. My next step is to buy a scale  with next paycheck and keep up with my progress that way and take pictures along the way. Running is apparently my best bet but it sucks. I did pretty good tonight considering it was my first time running in a while but hopefully by the end of the week I will start to see a difference in how long I last and such. I will keep you posted if I keep it going. I typically get discouraged when I see no results but I am determined this time!

Well that is all that I have for now. Have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. RU 1 -- WTF!!!!! ONE STUPID FAMILY ACT WASN'T ENOUGH THIS WEEK? YOU HAD TO ADD TO IT???? Shame, shame.....

    RU 2 -- I'm glad you got to see Zack...does he graduate this year?

    RU 3 -- I want to run!!! Let me lose weight, too! Oh, I have a ton of Alli pills if you want them. Who knew I don't eat a lot of fat, just a lot of calories??

    ReplyDelete