Wednesday, March 16

FREEDOM!!

12 minutes away from being free for three whole days. I am so excited and I already have plans. Brentin and I are going to lunch tomorrow, Sam and I are going hiking with the pups the next day and Friday I am going to visit my other parents then go to Dad's gig. I am so excited!

At work today I had a formal coaching session with my manager and her manager and it went great. I have very few things that I actually need to work on and everyone was pretty impressed with my progress. So I may actually do something with the company haha. I talked to Saskia (my manager) about my goal of being on the CAT team again tonight and she gave me a challenge to pick my major before the end of the month...impossible! There are so many things that I am awesome at and that I want to study so how am I suppose to pick just one?!? This will take some serious though and possible vin diagrams...

No comments:

Post a Comment