Wednesday, March 30

*insert something clever here*

So today started off horrible! I was upset and pissed off and I took it all out on Sam who really didn't deserve it. But she was able to calm me down, help me out and everything is better now :) She helped me (with less than no help from 'tech support') to get the network set up. Then we took at quick trip to Ikea for lunch and a couple little things. And I just set up my netflix on my wii and I am officially watching tv again! Yay! So hopefully the rest of my night is much better. Sam and I have a date night planned for tonight and I am excited. We don't really get too much time to spend with each other and it is definitely needed :)

But it is nap time!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when girls figure out techy things without smelly boys!!! haha...but it's so much easier to say, "Kevo....make your pee-pee fix the dvd player!!!

    hahahhahahhaaha....

    ReplyDelete