Saturday, March 5

I am awesome!

So today was the great almost end to a great week at work. I doubled my sales goal today, made extra an extra $15 from my supervisor and had olive garden for dinner. Does it get any better? I think not.

So I am watching Sam painting a sloth and I am officially jealous. I mean, she has mad skills when it comes to art. She can do pretty much anything, tattoo design, leather work, paintings, clay, stippling, pencil work, whatever you want she can do it (you can check out some of her stuff at Sam's Deviant Page ). Although I am awesome at a lot of things in life art is one of the few things where I lack skills. Why is this such a big deal? Well its not really, except that Sam makes a pretty penny off of her art, she has made a couple hundred dollars from her art already and its only March! I guess I really just wish I had a skill that I could use to make money. Sure I rock at sales but that isn't necessarily something that I enjoy. So I think I am going to challenge myself to find something that I enjoy doing that is also productive...hrm this may take a lot of though haha.

Let me know if you have any ideas and enjoy your weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. ruby, we are not of a creative family. our family is filled with total clutzes!! okay, that's a lie. my mama used to be able to make jewelry, and your mommy can draw & paint like it's going out of style (i was always jealous of this when we were in younger...shhhh...don't tell her). maybe you really are mine since we share the not-creative gene. and jake is definitely your mama's kid (the lip thing).

    now that i'm thinking about it, we seriously suck! haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have the skill of school!!!!!! and yeah Jamie can draw too he just chooses not to like mom does which has never made sense to me! Oh well, I guess we will just have to become professional students :D

    ReplyDelete